All over the world there are many people who experience joint pain on a day-to-day basis. Researchers no longer view it as solely a consequence of aging. Now there are many other causes: muscle or skeletal defects, genetic, obesity, injury or overuse.
All of this seems to be exacerbated by the life modern society leads. We could say that a large part of the population is among that new generation of popular athletes who exercise more and another that technological comforts have led them to exercise even less.
Try to find a balance, which can help prevent serious injuries or those that can be aggravated by not taking action.
When it comes to improving the elasticity and strength of our joints, we are going to give you a series of tips:
- Maintain the ideal body weight: the more weight, the more stress you put on your joints, especially the hips, knees, feet or back.
- Whenever you can, right: having a good posture is worth to protect the joints in the neck, back, hips or knees.
- Move the body: This strengthens the muscles around them. The strength of the muscles prevents the joints from rubbing against each other, causing the wear and tear of the cartilage. You can start working on an exercise program.
- Use of larger joints: When lifting or loading, it is best to use the larger and stronger joints and muscles. This is definitely going to help you avoid injury and stress on smaller joints.
- Take your time: periods of intense activity should alternate with periods of rest. Repetitive stress on the joints for long periods of time can accelerate wear and tear caused by diseases such as osteoarthritis.
- You have to listen to your body – don’t ignore when you are in pain, as this can be an indicator that your joints have been stressed.
- Not to be static: changing position regularly, makes us have less stiffness in the muscles and joints.
- You have to exercise what you are prepared for: you do not have to engage in activities that your body is not prepared for. You should start new activities slowly and safely until you know how your body reacts to them. This reduces the chances of you having an injury.
- You must wear the appropriate equipment: you do not have to forget helmets, elbow pads or wristbands at home. Safety gear should be comfortable, practical, and fit properly.
- Ask for help: you should not try to do a job that is very big and that you may not be able to achieve. Get another pair of hands that can help you.
In another vein, you can perform yoga exercises that are highly positive and whose use is progressively increasing. Massage is also increasing in popularity and is a good way to tone muscles and joints. The supplements, case of Carticure plus can help you to have a better shape.
As you have seen, the logical thing is not to force or subject our joints to continuous or excessive efforts. Many times, we are encouraged to do sports, but we do not understand that perhaps we should before lose weight or not trying sports practices for which we are not prepared.
We must have restraint in sports or opt for more relaxed techniques and solutions that can also improve our joints without having to make such great efforts.
Be that as it may, you have many alternatives that will help improve your health.