There are many diets and when it comes to undergoing a diet, they bombard us in such a way that we generally choose the least effective, “the one that I think will serve me”, “the one that provokes me, or draws the most attention”, Or simply “the one that turned out to my friend”.
None of this is the most recommended and for a diet to fully satisfy you, you must meet some essential requirements:
- The first thing is to go to a specialist doctor, or nutritionist. This will indicate the corresponding diet according to the needs detected. Under no circumstances should you start a process of weight loss or increase in muscle mass without the supervision of a specialist, as the results can result in the opposite of what you are looking for.
- One of the mistakes is cutting out certain foods altogether. Oil, preferably olive oil, must be present in the diet as it helps us avoid aging. Haphazardly eliminating foods can deplete important nutrients from the body.
- The sugars should be replaced by saccharine and likewise, should not be excessive use of these. The same goes for salt; Its use in large quantities should be avoided, as it damages any nutritional regimen and can bring about cardiovascular diseases such as hypertension.
- A good diet provides high calcium content through the consumption of yogurt and skim cheese. It is extremely important to keep your bones in optimal condition and much more, if you decide to enter into exercise routines that suit your needs.
- The different food groups should be combined in equal amounts, without eliminating nutrients, but reducing trans fats, or malignant fats. In any case, you should eat the right amounts, at the right times and without skipping any meal. Remember that the body, even if it does not alert you that it has an appetite, requires energy at the stipulated times. This means that you cannot have breakfast at 11:00 a.m., lunch at 5:00 p.m. and have dinner -if you have dinner- at 10:00 p.m. This will cause a serious imbalance in the body.
- The intake of vegetables must be considerable to provide the minerals and vitamins necessary for the body. Raw fruits and vegetables should also be included in the diet, at least one serving daily, mainly at lunch and dinner time.
- Drink plenty of water, at least a liter and a half a day in any form: tea, vegetable broths, juices, soups, but under no circumstances in versions of soft drinks, malts, liquor, light soda, or any other liquid that does not have the same adequate nutrients.
- The diets should ensure weight loss and moderate gradually. Losing many kilos in a short time can generate a rebound effect that will lead you to recover twice what you lost.
- Having said all these tips If you want to know more about how to make a diet or types of diets you can visit a website with specialists in everything related to fitness and very good tips for losing weight and training such as Fitness Revista.
- Losing weight for aesthetics should not be the primary goal, but to do so for health. This will prevent it from being a stressful process and on the contrary, it will make you more bearable.