The first thing we should know is that the word Chiromassage comes from the Greek and its meaning is “massage with the hands”. As we suppose, the massage with the hands has to be one of the oldest actions known to man. The first thing because when we have pain, the first reflex action we have is to bring our hands to the origin of the pain itself and we try to calm it with the heat that we have.
This may be the reason why it has been used since the most ancient civilizations in order to alleviate many ailments.
Dr. Ferrándiz, who studied naturopathy in the United States and Sweden, was the first to describe the massage technique in the late 19th century.
Chiromassage actually comes from the Swedish massage that Dr. Ling developed based on a series of Japanese massage techniques that he imported after having visited Japan on numerous occasions.
Fame came to Dr. Ferrándiz for the effectiveness of his surgical massages in intestinal obstruction and in cases of gynecological health, something that is currently reserved for the field of osteopathy.
Despite the fact that for a few years the quiromassage had great popularity, as electromechanical instruments appeared, its fame diminished, something that currently seems difficult to understand, because it is not understood too much that some person may prefer to be given an electric current to the soft contact of hands on our skin.
Massages are one of the most effective natural therapies when it comes to relieving pain of all kinds. Chiromassage is one of them and we are going to see its benefits.
Chiromassage is very suitable for people who have stress and are in a low mood. In addition, it is a good alternative for people who suffer from the following ailments or diseases:
- Muscle pain
- Joint malfunction
- Poor blood circulation
- Skin diseases such as scars and cellulite
- Little energy in our body
- When there is little physical resistance when training
Among the most notable benefits is the relaxation and great calm that it provides.
We are going to delve into the positive effects of Chiromassage, which are the following:
- It greatly favors blood circulation: it all depends on the intensity of the massage itself, which will cause a greater speed of blood circulation itself, oxygenating it.
- Stimulation of circulation at the lymphatic level: it helps to have more force in the path of the lymph, which will stimulate the function of the lymph nodes.
- Obvious improvement in the appearance of the skin: it helps the skin to have better nutrition, eliminating excess sebum in the dermis itself, with the result that the skin perspires better and thus becomes oxygenated. Let’s not forget another of its benefits either, since it removes scars.
- Relaxation and muscle strain: when the muscles are worked and the blood oxygenated, the muscle will be better nourished and dystrophy will decrease. In the same way, it can help eliminate the feeling of fatigue in the muscles by improving endurance on a physical level.
- It improves our mood: mentally it is responsible for balancing the mood, providing calm, well-being and is a good weapon to fight when we are faced with situations in which stress or anxiety are more complicated.
As you have seen, in many cases the Chiromassage has great value when it comes to curing or improving the state of many ailments. So, you know, it’s worth a try, isn’t it?